Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

No... Your OTHER Manager

So last night Brock and I went to Ruby Tuesdays with our friends Adam and Maria Covington. When we got in there was another group of 4, consisting mainly of older people (aka grandparents age) the host asked how many in thier group and the oldest man said, "Four, and while you're at it I need to see your manager" The host said well I am a manager, as he pointed to his badge saying "Shift leader"... The older gentleman said, "oh your other manager"

*snicker*

I then proceeded to turn around to Brock and said sarcastically "You're OTHER manager"

So we were seated and some fool named Jeff was our waiter. He was a jerk from the start. He was skimpy (in my opinion) in he gave us (aka bottomless lemonades), rude, smark alek, and not willing to provide 110% service.. which I at least expect 101% service... he was more like an F- server. I don't think either of us tipped him very well seeing as how we determine the tip by preformance. For example we left like a $15 tip the other day because the waiter guy was AWESOME! So there you go waitering world... please don't suck because nobody likes that.

1 comment:

Brockalee said...

continued...

Nat and I went to Iggy's on Labor Day and the waiter was almost as bad as the ruby tuesdays one.