Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random Stuff to Catch Up On

Well there's alot I'd like to write about, but right now I can't think of anything... I'll just start.

So Dani, Brent, and Patrick came up last weekend to hang with Brock and I- that was fun. We went to the Celebration Centre here in Logan where we rode the Sky Coaster (you basically freefall a couple hundred feet and swing back and forth) I made Dani pull the rip cord when we went. We also went on the Go Karts. We made yummy malibu chicken with this "company cous cous", very good times.

So Howie got his first haircut! Can't remember if I've posted about that or not. Yeah it was $40!!!! I am definately learning how to cut puppy hair- or Howie is going to put us on the streets... :D

So Chad wrote Brock and I a letter. It sounds like he is enjoying his mission experience so far. It's cool to know that the spirit is so strong and that Chad is strengthening his testimony everyday. Go Chad! We love you!

Oh SO here is a good story.... the other day I drove to work, which is odd because I usually walk... it's only about a 7 minute walk... anyways on thursday night after work i'm like.. yeah! Time to walk home! Nicole was over and at 8PM I needed to take Howie to puppy school, so I went over and opened the door to the garage. "Where's the car?!" I had no idea where the car was! I thought it was stolen! Then I remembered that I had left it at work. Lo and behold we still made it to puppy school fairly ontime.

No comments: