Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Howie's Elephant

So I went to Khols today and bough one of those stuffed elephants that are always near where you check out... the one where 100% of the money goes to little kids or something. Anyways this elephant is bigger than Howie and when I brought it home to him it was hilarious!

Howie was acting all scared of it. He would come up to it, bark, and then army crawl away. I had to grab him and the elephant so howie knew it wasn't another real animal... he is now happily chewing on its trunk, and half whiplashing it around. So cute! When I find my camera charger I'll post a picture.

Also tonight was very eventful. It was the first time in 2 years that I have not been able to use my credit card because the name on my card did not match my license. Yep, it's been 2 years and my license still says Allen on it. Grrr... I was so mad at the girl- it was $5. I think it was absurd. The only reason people ID it to make sure people are really using their own credit card. She had no reasonable reason to think that I wasn't who I said I was. How many people spell their name with two EE's?? I had other cards with Champlin but noooo... this girl wouldn't let me. I guess I didn't need that cute bamboo magazine holder anyways...

1 comment:

Ashley Poulsen said...

My boss went to the apple store to buy something with the company card and it has her bosses name on it. When she told the dude at the checkout counter she was waiting for her boss to come because it was her name on the card, he told her it was now illegal to ask for ID. SO CRAM IT STUPID GIRL WHO WOULDN’T LET YOU USE YOUR CARD!