Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What I Didn't Know About Little Boy Dogs

So Howie as been a handfull lately, this afternoon before work I took him upstairs with me to grab a few last minutes things and he ran under the bed and peed. He has been peeing everywhere! He used to do so well to go on his puppy pad, I even bought that spray that is suppsosed to help him want to go there (maybe it's just sugar water). Ha anyways its fairly hit and miss with the potty training... but mostly miss.

Also Brock sure did enlighten me tonight, lets just leave it at: I learned something about boy puppies that I never thought I would...

On the 24th of July we went down with my Grandma Lenis and Grandpa Ted to Maddox with the Marshes. Apparently Kale, Jennifers son, asked her "is that one cool mom who plays rock back going to come"? ... aka Natalee. It made my day!

Well i'm trying to figure out a better way to leave Howie alone when Brock and I have work. He can't just stay in his little 1 foot tall crate all day. My ideas have been:

1. Puppy proof the bathroom or extrabedroom and let him roam in there
2. Get a baby port-a-crib
3. Find some fence/larger cage thing for him
4. Get suggestion from other people... :P

Well thats my quick update. XOXO

1 comment:

Talia Vaughn said...

Do you have a laundry room?? I can't remember. We used to leave peggy in our laundry room with food, water and a puppy pad. Good luck with that dang potty training...and the other thing!