Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday Fun

Well there have been quite a few Birthdays in the last week. My best girl friend Stacey Arrington Leybas turned 21, my sister-in-law Trisha Champlin, and my sister Nichelle Allen. We celebrated both Trisha's and Nichelle's birthday on the same night (saturday). I had some friends from Oregon come down, Elise (other best girl friend) and Austin Dungan, Brent Cazinha, and Patrick Williams.

Pat and Brent mostly came to hang out with Brock I think. It's funny how well Brock gets along with the Oregon friends that he's met. He's quite the people person. *Perharps he is a paper person's paper people* So we watched stuff on Patricks iPod and then I forgot that I still needed to get Nichelle a present. Which I still haven't given her because I forgot.... oops.





I had dinner with the Champlins at Hamiltons. I got the Halibut California- SO GOOD, I really liked it. Naomi was wearing onions as bracelets and making sunglasses with her fingers. She starting putting her thumbs in her nose and her other fingers up by her ears saying look! look! It was totally cute. Luke was quoting Brian Regan as I was holding back tears of laughter. Fortunately we had a table in back where the other guests couldn't really hear us. We also got an appetizer that Zach guessed was $39.99- I wonder how much it really was. I might never know...





So as dinner wrapped up Jeff and Linda were fawning over cute baby James. Some great face-pulling action. Naomi was combing Heidi and I's hair with a loud mooing flashlight, and we all were laughing at Chad and Luke's good quote-abilities.







After dinner I raced over to my parents with Luke, most of my Dad's family was there. I had a good talk with my Grandpa Ed about life, and saw that Howie was being passed around as to spread his cuteness to all the family. Brock could not make it to either party so at my parents I grabbed the video camera and had everyone say a little tribute to him. The best was my Grandpa Allen made up a rhyme. Actually is was more like a rap.. :D






My Uncle Randall came up from Nevada to hang with my Dad. They saw the stix concert and the cruise in, in Cache Valley on Friday night while Mom and the rest of us girls went and played Bingo with the Marshes. (Jennifer's son, Kale, does mutton bustin and its the cutest ever) SIDETRACK--- back to the party. What an awesome barbeque Mom! THANKS!



That night Brock, Elise, Brent, Pat, and Austin and I went to the Champlins with Luke to watch Iron Man. It was way fun. In the morning we played Simpsons Monopoly (I was the banker because I declined to play a game that had to do with filthy simpsons-ha).

Sunday night we had more birthday festivities for Nichelle- which I forgot her present for the 2nd time. Then my Mom and Nichelle and I went to the Champlins to chat. It was hilarious- what a riot we all can be. That night Brock and I watched Vantage Point, which I enjoyed.


LAST THING!! AJ Anderson and his wife had a baby on sunday night and named her Zoee.. and they spelled her name after me. 2 EE!!!

WHEW what a post. If you read that all Thanks, I owe you a brownie.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I would like a brownie now! :)

Talia Vaughn said...

Tewey you are so dang cute. I love reading your posts! I wish I would have been there at Hamiltons! I can't wait to see you guys in what 10 days! YAY! Love ya
By the way that is a crazy picture of snoop!