Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Howie's Haircut and Batman Adventures

So I have to confess, I am not one for standing in lines, especially for movies. So I don't do it. Saturday the 19th, everyone (aka Champlin Fam) went to the Dark Knight at 3pm. We got there around 2ish and the line was out the door, around the building, and back to the side exit doors. We waiting and got our hands marked so they knew we had our tickets taken.

Well I had meant to get there early, but didn't so the back of the line just didn't cut it. I saw that the showing right before ours got out so I decided to see if I could put my "1st in line skills" to work.

Heidi came with me to get a drink of water and we just walked in the theatre while poeple were still filing out. We sat there and pretended to watch the end credits while we talked a little, then the ushers started moving people out. So we got up and walked towards the dark hallway. There is a smaller wall when you make the first turn and so I told Heidi to stand up against that quietly while we waited for the worker boy to leave. Unfortunately our Kronk like skills are not perfected and we were detected. Lol. (anybody want a peanut...) ANYWAYS he was like, "What is this?" I made up some mummble jumble and he was like "you have to go to the back of the line". By this time people were already running in for seats so I just said, "What, yeah? Ok... Whatever!?" and walked right on in and saved 3rd row seats in the back section. Yeah basically it was pretty sweet. If we hadn't there was no way all 11 or 12 of us could have sat on the same row.

Hey i'm just trying to keep the fam together.

Moral of the story is... go to movies with me.

NOW on to Howie, so he has grey hair on the top of his head. Silly old man puppy! It started parting down the middle so he had very grey roots with black ends. I thought he looked like one of the 3 stooges so I gave him a little trim on his head. I don't think it looks that bad.

Natalee 2 : Movie Theatre 0.

1 comment:

Brockalee said...

I LOVE going to movies with you!!!