Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello Tegucigalpa!

Well last night Chad was set apart as a missionary. What an amazing experience that I was able to participate in. I don't remember ever being apart of that for someone I am so close to. Chad is such an amazing guy and when you heard the words of that prayer you KNEW that the Lord was speaking directly to Chad.

I am so proud that he has made this choice, if you think about it a mission is a pretty crazy committment. We pray for you always Chad and know that you will be safe, your family back home will be safe, and that the Lord has a plan in store for the next 2 years of your life!!

And boy do I love Brock... what a babe! I am so glad I married him, if not for his good looks and loving personality, but his awesome family! I could NOT have asked for better, you guys are more than I desereve!

Sunday, July 20th, was not only Chad's farewell but Brock and I's 2 Year Anniversary!! GO US!! We are probably going to celebrate it officially in a few weeks because we wanted to be with family as much as possible. And I got to play Abide With Me on my cello for Chad in sacrament meeting. That was awesome. The thing I was worried about most is that I would look at Linda and start to cry and not be able to read the music because I didn't have it memorized. Luckily I was able to focus and hopefully it sounded good.

Speaking of family, ahem, Zach-Trisha/Talia-Wes, I miss you and never get to see you! It's so much fun to spend time with you guys so visit when you can. We love it.

Well back to Chad, for all who want to know his address is:

Elder Chad Paul Champlin
Honduras Tegucigalpa Mission
Provo Mission Training Center
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604


Brock will most likely be taking care of Chads facebook while gone so Chad wanted us to make sure that no one thought he was on breaking the rules or anything. I'm thinking of making a blog or something dedicated to him... but there's always Jeweza Broma Chaluk.

Thanks always for reading. I LOVE YOU CHAMPLINS! Thank you for being such a wonderful, strong, loving family!

1 comment:

Talia Vaughn said...

I love you too Tewey. You bring so much fun and laughter to the fam. We are lucky to have you. I know we need to visit more! Thanks for the batman seats again! Love ya