Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

This Weekend

Things that happened/will happen this weekend:

-Brock and I sent our letter to Chad
-I watched the first 6 episodes of Prison Break... aka hott Michael and Lincoln(I still like you more Brock)
-Lacey threw a banana at me
-DFCU Company Party/Picnic in which I am bringing Howie too... and Jasper coming as well. I hope I win BIG $$ PRIZES
-I came up with some swell slogans for Deseret First
-Brock and I rolled 100 million quarters for his vending machine stuff
-I yoinked a Pepsi from the 2nd floor and Brock didn't find out till after the 3rd floor
-I listed to "the Final Countdown" from Arrested Development
-I actually tried getting my haircut but no one wanted too... or they just wouldn't answer their phones
-I watched the aftermath of Zions bank being robbed
-Brock suggested that he buy me a new outfit for school....WOW AWESOME so I got 2 new jeans for 40 bucks and Big Black shirt... DO WORK!!!
-I took Howie to puppy class and he was the favorite puppy of them all!

This should probably be followed with posts of things YOU have done this weekend. :D And Mine will continue to be updated.

CONTINUED....

Alright now as of Sunday these things happened,
-Finished Prison Break...WOW
-Went to the company party, and left my ticket for the prize drawing in my pocket THE WHOLE DANG time!!! When I finnally put 2 and 2 together I won stupid Utah/BYU tickets that I traded for an AWESOME book by an apostle. I didn't even want an iPod or trip to disneyland so take that!!
-went to Hamiltons and found out they no longer have the chocolate torte.. so not much reason to go there anymore. (ok there a few other reasons to still go)
-some other stuff that was way cool

1 comment:

Lacey said...

That banana throw was a beautiful thing! LOL