Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Walking Home From Work

So I get alot of time to think in the 5-8 minutes it takes me to walk home from work. I wanted to share all the thoughts/funny things I see or that happen on the way home.

-Half the days I always see this lady sitting in a wheel chair pushing herself around with her feet.... yes her non broken ones
-WARNING GROSS AHEAD:Used pregnancy tests/things that are supposed to prevent pregnancy
-This random old car that it FULL of junk, ie food, newspapers, dolls, purses, trash, and more trash... and i think it's unlocked so i'm always temped to clean it
-I usually look at the rocks by walmart to find "crab rocks" (see pirates 3)
-Today I walked home with a half full gallon of milk. I felt like Juno, but with milk.
-Yesterday I forgot my keys to the house so I had to walk to the Hampton for Brock's keys, but he just threw them to me from across the sidewalk
-Frequenly, when I drive to work (that is rarely done) I will walk home without my car... then I think it's stolen when I go to use it... then I walk back to work to get it.
-I also always think about how rent is coming due when I see the "devonshire" sign...then I think about how i'm excited for every other thursday
-Today on my way TO and FROM work I actually waited for some cars to pass along 2nd East and 16th North. Normally I just walk out in front of the cars but I didn't feel like dodging death AGAIN.... thanks for not killing me Donna
-I though about how Brock would be proud when I told him about the above bullet point

2 comments:

Brockalee said...

Very Proud!!!

Jenny said...

Enjoy the days of saving gas $$$ by walking to work!