Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Entertain Me Wally

So there were a few things that happened last week that I wanted to Blog about but now I can't really remember them....I'll try my best...

So saturday Brock and I started cleaning out the 2nd bedroom closet... aka the throw junk in boxes then just shove the boxes somewhere, closet. While I was cleaning off some shelves I felt something warm on my foot. I thought "oh how cute, Howie is licking my foot" and as I looked down I saw Howie, pooping on my foot.

Brock was vacuuming our bedroom and so I loudy said "He pooped on my foot!" Brock actually didn't belive me at first, then I showed him the skid mark on my left leg. It was rather hilarious and I wasn't mad at all. Howie was then banished while I cleaned up the poo and febreezed that room.

Tonight, Brock and I had a few things to grab at the store.. unfortunately we live within 2 minutes of walking distance to walmart so we always go to that devil store. So we were walking down the aisle, (duh nah-na-na, duh nah nu nah) and I saw some cool fall colored ribbon. As I was looking some walmart associate walked by with those metal-i-make-things-easier-to-pull things that had boxes 8ft high. As he walked by I put that thing of ribbon on the tallest box I could reach and snickered. Lame I know, but it gets better. As we were leaving I saw these giant chairs with carts attached to the front. They had green and red lights, but were plugged into the wall. I unattached the piece of equipment from the wall and starting driving! Then I parallel parked next to the pepsi machine and went home.

Oh thank you Wally World, even though I hate you, you can sometimes be entertaining.

1 comment:

Ashley Poulsen said...

I literally just cracked up when i read the part about howie "licking" your foot. That is too funny, and it's true, walmart is awful!