Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Eagle Eye


So Brock, Luke, and I just got back from watching the movie Eagle Eye. AMAZING! So far all the movies I've seen with Shia LaBeouf have been awesome and i'd buy them all.
When we got to the theatre I specifically selected seats that had no one in the row in front of me so I could put my feet up. A few minutes before the movie started a family walked in and as they walked by some old guy said

"Let's sit here so we can smell feet" and then he grabbed my flip flop

WHAT!! Yeah I gave Brock a wide eyed HUH kinda look. They laughed because aparently strange old men touching good looking young womans feet is appropriate at movie theatres.

I ended up being polite and moved my feet to the cup holder rest in front of me. Then they pulled that down too... Come on people! Don't you know who I am? Natalee doesn't take no, or no crap at the movie theatre. I decided to be nice and just sat indian style most of the movie. My toes were violated/cold anyways. Haha.

1 comment:

Ashley Poulsen said...

I have a phobia of old men for reasons such as that. Gross.