Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stolen in Logan


Well, Brock's bike got stolen. That sucks major. We've been riding our bikes to work and such, and yesterday when I rode home from work I saw Brock's bike resting in the driveway along our garage wall. I thought, "oh I should remind him to put that in the garage". We went to Angie's for dinner, came back (bike still there) then at about 11 ish we took Howie out to go the bathroom before we went to bed and it was gone.

Brock called the non-emergency police number (yes I have it on speed dial and yes i've called on all those stupid Walmart people who think they can park in the fire lane) and an officer came out, took Brock's testimony or whatever you call it... report? Anyways he said he'd look for it (good luck sir) and he also made a comment that he would look at the apartment complex next to us... like he's had trouble there before...

So today I've felt all violated that someone would do that. When I got home from work today, I was all paranoid about running into the house to open the garage door while leaving my bike at the front door. Then I SWEAR I locked the front door after I came inside. I went upstairs to change, then came down to clean up the front room. When I went up again it smelled like a candle was burning, and then when I went to take Howie to the bathroom the front door was unlocked. I'm a spaz like that I guess, but I swear I consciously locked the front door thinking about creepy stealing killing puppy-napping bad guys.



At least Howie will protect me... he's showing off his teeth... or most likely laughing at me.. :D


Anyways I'm at home know, counting change so I can pay the pizza delivery guy when he gets here. I"m sure he'll like me. It was actually cheaper to call and order rather than do it online. So take that stuffed crust. It also took me like 30 mintues just to figure out what I wanted, and then whemn I called they said it would be about 55 mintues. What happened to speeding eh? I'm thinking 30 minutes. But whatever, I'll just fill up on Milky Way candy bar untill he gets here... Yumm!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That stinks about the bike! Hopefully something will happen to get it back. And I totally hear ya on the pizza - what happened to 30 minutes or it's free?