Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pinterest Pays Off

How has it been almost 6 weeks. This is crazy. I think the more I keep up with blogging/journaling the easier it will be to see "where time went" because I'll be able to see that I do something other than nurse Blakely in PJ's while watching the latest episode of Modern Family.

So I've been "pinning" on Pinterest a lot lately... but I've actually been trying out the stuff I pin. For example:

Monday- I made Chicken Tacos. Ok I can't actually remember if I made them Monday or not but I DID make them this week.

Tuesday- Can't really remember... but I think we went to the grocery store.

Wednesday- Brock and walked to the Grocery Store to get milk. (It's $1.88 on Wednesdays... it's basically a ritual for us).

Thursday- I made Orange Chicken and Bowtie and Spinach Pasta, Brock's parents had dinner with us. It was quite delicious.

Friday- I made "Man Pleasing Chicken". I don't think I'd make it again, but it was a fun surprise for Brock. (Too much mustard for my taste).

Saturday- Went to dinner with Adam and Maria. We always have such good conversation with them, and it's always hilarious. When I think of them I can't think of too many times when we aren't laughing.

I also made Sausage and Cheese Muffins for Breakfast, as well as tried out this Polar Express Hot Chocolate Recipe. Both were delicious except I'd probably make a few changes on the chocolate.

Well, all is well and Blakely is still so stinkin' cute!

No comments: