Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

5 Weeks Old

Update...

Blakely is 5 weeks old today. 

Her nickname is "sapo" which means "tree frog" in Portuguese. Max coined the nickname when he said she looked like a tree frog while cuddling with Uncle Chad.

She is definitely the cutest baby ever.

We think she has a nose like Trey Ryder Vaughn, her cousin. 

She's getting stronger at holding her head up.

She makes the cutest noise and it almost seems like she's trying to "coo" and "talk" to us. 

She still fits her newborn clothing... in face some newborn sizes are still too big for her. 

The longest she has slept at night is over 5 hours. 


Now for the boring updates. Yesterday our furnace went out, it was a cold night (it had snowed for the first time yesterday) but Blakely had a warm room because we got a space heater for her. Fortunately it was an easy fix. 

I cooked dinner yesterday and today. A new personal record!! Yesterday was fiesta/salsa chicken tacos, today was orange chicken with bowtie spinach pasta salad. Pinterest = my new best friend.

We watched conference and it was awesome. 

I parted my hair down the middle today. I haven't done that for literally a dozen years. 

It's been a good month. I'm loving my time with Blakely Rio. I know, I know... I need to post pictures. 




No comments: