Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas Wish List

So I thought I'd keep a Christmas Wish list for things I'd like for Christmas, and also things Blakely wants for Christmas (yes, we already have our own secret language so she can tell me stuff like this). Don't think I'm in any way trying to get you to buy me a gift... this is just helpful for me to track the stuff I'd like somewhere and if someone happens to need an idea for something to get me then... they've got a resource.

Also I've got a confession... sometimes I'm totally lame and I like to get "practical" gifts. But that's ok with me. (Perhaps I'll leave my birthday open for non-practical gifts hee hee).

NATALEE'S WISHES

GIFTS OVER $100

  • Ju Ju Be Be Prepared Diaper Bag in the color "Licorice Twirl". Available at Amazon and Diapers.com (and other places but those are the most convenient in my opinion).

  • CHI Flat Iron (size: 1 inch) I'd love black or even pink. These can be very expensive but I've seen some on Amazon.com for like 70% off.. not sure if they're knock-off's or what though.
  • Flat Screen TV for our bedroom (32" or bigger)
  • Covers for our Love Sactionals... which I won't even link because it is basically just as expensive as buying new furniture. But one day that would be so awesome. 
  • A vanity... not sure exactly what, but I'd like it to be white


GIFTS OVER $30


  • Fireproof box for family documents (I don't know what kind I'd like, I just know it would be a good thing to have one or a family safe. Problem is I'm sure I'd lose the keys to it, but I'm guessing the kind with a key code are kind of expensive).


GIFTS UNDER $30

  • Subcription to DIY magazine
  • Maxi skirts 
  • Small cosmetic bag
  • Cute wet bag (for my diaper bag)
  • Tri pod for camera
  • Ergo Baby (Grey or Black... or the super cute Petunia Pickle Bottom styles)
  • Large Crockpot... mine is a decent size but i'm starting to cook more and in larger quantities
  • Small scentsy for Blakely's room
  • Bowls that fit within each other... you know the cute mixing bowls that are each a different color and fit nicely within each other... you can use them for popcorn, or baking... those :)
  • Enjoy Shaping Lotion (hair product) I think it's around $20-$25
  • Body Wash, I like sweet/citrusy/clean smells... nothing to musky (Bath and Body Works is great!)
  • Non-Alcoholic Hand Sanitizer... now that I have Blakely I use this a lot. The kind with alcohol drys out my hands, I'd love to have some to throw in my purse when I need clean hands!
  • Bare Minerals Concealer in "light". Can be found at Sephora or Ulta (new store in Logan). 
  • A game called "Sedarahc" oir Reverse Charades... I can't find it in stores, but it is online at Amazon.com 


BLAKELY'S WISHES

  • A new camera so mom and dad can take high definition picture and video of me all day long :)
  • A Macbook Pro so Daddy can edit videos of me all day long
  • An iPod Touch, so I can have music in my room and download fun games to help me learn 
  • Rockabye Baby CD's : These are fun because they take modern songs and make them into lullabyes. They can be found locally at Stork Landing, or online. Also an iTunes card would be great to be able to download the songs. 
    • Coldplay is favorite...
  • A humidifier
  • Diapers and wipes are always great, Blakely says she likes a clean bum :)
  • A gift card to Diapers.com... because there is always good stuff on there for babies
More ideas to come... I just wanted to get this started!

No comments: