Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

I Got Tagged

Eight things I did yesterday
1. Skipped Financial Policy Class
2. Rearranged our front room
3. Finally caught and disciplined Howie for pooping in the house (he has become stealthy lately)
4. Watched HGTV.com holiday tips
5. Went to Walmart at 11:30 to buy printer ink for my homework
6. Got a massage… from the Hubby
7. Watched the Office
8. Went to work


Eight Places I like to eat
1. Fredrico’s
2. Jamba Juice (does that count?)
3. Rodizio’s
4. Black Pearl (except when I get bad sushi)
5. Hamilton’s
6. Pizza Hut- Stuffed crust
7. Home
8. Pizzeria Sicilia

Eight Shows I like to Watch
1. Prison Break
2. Heroes
3. Fringe
4. Criminal Minds
5. The Office
6. Lost
7. Two and a Half Men
8. CSI

Eight Things I look forward too
1. Thanksgiving in St. George
2. Christmas/My Birthday
3. Buying presents for everyone
4. Going home to Howie
5. Finals… so the semester is over
6. When Brock gets a new job that is during the day instead of night
7. Graduating next year!!
8. Having kids
8.1 Max coming home

Eight People I Tag:
1. Ashley Poulsen
2. Courtney Burkholder
3. AJ Anderson
4. Jenny Jewkes Johnson
5. Kenny Wilkes
6. Aubrey Revo
7. Marissa Wilkinson Anderson
8. Danny Brownell

No comments: