Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Hot and Cold!






Well Halloween is my Dad's birthday so we always get to celebrate! I'd have to say when I was young it was not really a big bummer because we still got to go trick or treating, and it gets better every year because I think the Halloween parties that people in CV throw are lame. Like the Howl/Scream... yeah they combined the institute dance and the cyran (sp?) wrap model rave together. Who knows?

Brock and I dressed up for work. He was a bad Jedi- aka Sith, and my work had the theme "Where's Waldo" so I dressed up as "Witch Waldo" haha. Clever I might add... I was trying really hard to find a Sarah Palin Waldo outfit but, aparently there's not much you can do at 10PM on Oct 30th. And of course Howie dressed up, he had a cute little bee costume... stinger, antena and all!

Also I made Brock go shopping with me on Saturday to get all the 50% off, 75% off Halloween decor items. It's the way to go when you're a poor college wife who just HAS to have cutsie things. I should try and become more creative. Wait.... wait... wait!! What am I talking about! Brock and I made a craft, yes--- a wreath! We even took pictures on purpose so I could blog about my DIY halloween wreath. (More to come on that later)

Now to the hot and cold.... I was just at home tonight making dinner when I thought I smelt a familiar smell... One step it would smell strongly, and then one more step it got fainter... I got on my hands and knee's. It wasn't under the rocking chair, nor on the love sac, I looked near the computer and all the corners by the banana chairs... I was about to give up when I caught a glimpse of what looked like deer droppings underneath the dinning table. I had found the source. Howie had a few little "poops" he left for me to find under the table.

It's just a good thing I have the sence of smell or we couldv'e run into some stinky situation!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: