Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

How to make said cute Halloween Wreath

How to do what I talked about in the Title of this blog, and sorry that it's coming about 361 days late!



STEP ONE


Buy this wreath :

($3.00 at Michaels, and a similar one would probably do)


STEP TWO


Buy some cute things to glue on to your wreath:



Wood gravestones/"trick or treat" saying : $0.50 each

Googely Eyes: $1.00 for a bag of tons

Spooky old-looking picture frames: $1.00

Natalee's face as she hot glue's her finger: Priceless







STEP THREE

If you don't have a hot glue gun, (like me) you can buy one for pretty cheap. I got one that is fairly small and it was only $2.99 at Michael's and I think a bag of glue was about that much as well. Print off some black and white pictures of you, your family, you're cute dog... etc and glue different size googely eyes onto the eyes in your pictures. Then place the pictures in the frames and place your decorations around the wreath. Hot glue them on.







STEP FOUR

Finishing touches. I used some extra ribbon that I had to make the center ribbon and then just folded it around my fingers to make the curls. Be creative... maybe you could add creppy fake spiderwebs or even real fake spiders!



Then hang and enjoy!!

No comments: