Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Newborn Photos/Date Night

Ok everyone, get ready to have your mind blown. Blakely just got done with her newborn photos and they are going to be THE CUTEST EVER. No argument. Brock will arm wrestle anyone that disagrees.

Our friend Brandi Lyn Ribera gave us a photoshoot as a baby gift. She did such a great job, and was so patient while baby Blakely was fussy, needed to eat, and pooped on the blankets. Her site is: http://www.brandilynphotography.com/ and Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/brandilynphotos

When we get photos I'll definitely post them. I'm planning on making a photobook, so if you want photos from the session or a photobook we can make that happen :D (I'm assuming family members are reading this... not that I think random people will want pictures of Blakely haha).

Also tonight my parents offered to watch Blakely while Brock and I go out to dinner. I guess this means that this is our first date night as parents! Wow!

No comments: