Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Howie's First Real Snow!



So this morning I took Brock to work and it was snowing, a few hours later it was snowing like crazy! There was about 4 inches outside, and Howie was doing his, 'i've held it so long and i've got to go' sit by the door move. So my sister, Nicole, and I bundled up and went out with him. Yeah I don't think snow is Howie's favorite right now, he was barely stepping out the front door. I threw him out into the "deep end" and he just seemed like- what is this stuff!!!??!

He eventually started walking around and exploring but I couldn't tell if he had already gone the bathroom. We went back inside, he has little snowballs stuck in his fur and his face was SO CUTE all covered in snowflakes! I loved it!

P.S. We went bowling last night, and I got 37 the first time and 60-something the next. Yeah bowling is my favorite sport...

2 comments:

Brockalee said...

Howie and I played in the snow today. I guess he just had to get used to it. Having treats on hand didn't hurt either.

Ashley Poulsen said...

37 and 60. That's awesome