Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Guys, My House Sold - Okay?


I got a phone call and an email today about our home for sale in Logan, and decided, "Ops... I'd probably better update the website/ad listing I created as SOLD".

Well, of course I'm sitting here getting all weepy looking through all the pictures of our old home. Stop. STOP! Natalee!! Shake it off. What am I doing to myself? It's so hard to balance the line between holding onto fond memories and not being willing to accept what is happening in the now.

I'll admit, it's been really hard for me. Like, I haven't told anyone hard because because I feel like I shouldn't want to go back. But sometimes I do. I miss my family. I miss the hot weather. I miss work. I miss frequent conversations with those I love. I miss tacos from La Tormenta. I miss having Blakely play with her family and cousins. I miss my doctor!!!

But even though all of this is hard, I still believe that its OK. It's only been a month since we've been in MN. And I'm 8 months pregnant - I'm sure that doesn't really add to any part of my excitement about being gone from "home". But I really do believe that somehow this is all part of Gods plan for me and my family. I KNOW he loves me, and I need to look for the opportunity and good in this adventure.

Ok, well I had to get that off my mind. I'm OK. Really. But sometimes I lie about being OK.

Here's the website I made for our home. I don't think I'll delete it because I don't want to right now. I've already "deleted" so much from my life that has hurt in the last while. I'll just let this live passively online so I can just not stress about the idea of saying a total goodbye.

Thanks for reading.

Love and hugs.

No comments: