Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You Won't Believe It But....

It'a a girl!!!!

Wait- what?? I know I know, you won't believe it but we did. We bought another Yorkie. This time it's a darling little girl! She is SOOOO CUTE!! I'm so glad we found her. She happened to be in Logan too! She is AKC registered, and so small and darling.

We still don't know what we are going to name her. Our top names are Rio (as in where Brock served his mission in Brasil) and Gucci.

A few others are:
Ritzy
Belle
Elly
Choco
Versace
Zuzi (like suzie)

(added some more names)
Ilse/Ilsa
Porscha
Sophie
Adelade
Elsie
Akira
Laika
Xala
Harley


Any ideas would be great, so if you have a good puppy name leave a comment and maybe we'll pick yours. If you do, then you deserve some sort of prize!!

Here are some pics, enjoy!

Don't worry Howie- I still love you the most! He was so shy around her at first, then when she started getting curious and exploring he growled a little and nipped at her.













2 comments:

Trisha said...

hahahaha! You had me for a second!!!
So, I like Rio. It sounds good with Howie!
She's super cute, congratulations!
Howie & Rio, cuteness.
Then there is also Coco, as in Chanel. I like that one too.
I can't wait to meet her:)

Talia Vaughn said...

SOOO Cute!! Where did you find her?? How much are girl yorkies going for these days?? I am so jealous! Now you can breed them and I can buy a puppy from you guys!