Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Coastal Scents

So this is a picture of the eyeshadow palatte I just bought from coastalscents.com. It was only $18.95 and has over 88 different colors in it. They are fairly little but still- I don't think i'll be running out anytime soon. They have tons of colors, the next palatte I want to get is the 88 warm (CLICK).

Anyways, I've been super excited about halloween, makeup, and trying out new things. SO I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for me, OR if there were any makeup looks you'd want to see. I've seen tinkerbell looks, geishas, 80's rockers, skull masks and even masqurade masks- painted on the face! If anyone wants to be a victim- or to play makeup with me let me know.

I also need to put up some pictures of my house all decorated and ready for halloween! Those will be coming soon. Leave your comments! Thanks!

1 comment:

Jewls said...

That eyeshadow looks awesome! I'd never have to buy eyeshadow again! :)