Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas and Birthday Fun

We celebrated my birthday with the Champlin's on the 23rd and with my family on the 24th. It was so much fun! We had delicious food and great company.

On the 24th, my cousins that we hardly ever get to see (the Tuellers) came to visit and we played bingo. So. Much. Fun! That night we went to the Champlin's and watched some movies from lds.org and then Brock and I slept at our house. That night we were watching a movie, at the Champlin's, and I was cuddling with Blakely. Out of no where she threw up all over me. Poor little thing. When we got home that night she threw up again.

Christmas morning we went to breakfast at my parents, then went to the Champlin's for lunch and handing out. It was a great day. Brock COMPLETELY surprised by and went all out for Christmas. I ended up getting a really nice video/picture camera (Cannon T5i Rebel) and a new MacBook Pro. HOLY SHNIKES. I'm definitely not trying to brag. It was such a surprise. Brock is seriously so kind and loving.

So far, it's been a great Christmas.

Gifts I got for my Birthday:
Alejandra's Power Productivity Program
Airbrush makeup
organizing containers for the fridge/freezer
Apollo 11 book
colorful bowls
$$$$

Gifts I got for Christmas:
MacBook Pro
Cannon T5i Rebel
iPhone running armband
cute new shirt from Nino
cute jacket from Nicole
kitchen bowls
Martha Stewart home organizing book
pink camel back
$$$$

No comments: